Healthy Fish Tacos With Pineapple Red Pepper Salsa
This deliciously simple take on a classic is made with tasty High Liner Lemon Pepper Sole, diced pineapple and red pepper salsa. Taco ‘bout a crowd-pleaser.
Prep time: 15
Cook time: 20
- 2 Pan-Sear Selects® Lemon Pepper Sole Fillets
- 12 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsps red onion, diced
- 2 tbsps jalapeno, diced
- 2 tbsps cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- ½ tsp Sriracha or other hot sauce
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Cook sole fillets according to package directions.
- Combine ingredients of pineapple salsa, let sit 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas by placing over medium heat for 30 seconds on a dry skillet.
- With a spoon, portion fish onto tortillas and top with salsa and serve.